The Political Anthropologist (TPA) takes the privacy of its users seriously. TPA has adopted information management guidelines for our customer relationships designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our users.
What Type of Information Does TPA Collect?
Personal information collected by TPA may include:
• Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
• Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. Please note, we do not retain credit card information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
• If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
• If you purchase from TPA – what you buy, and how frequently you buy.
• If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon..
TPA may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
How Does TPA Use Information About You?
• TPA may use the information we gather to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
• Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
• Provide you with information about products and services we offer
• Send you email newsletter about the latest articles and provide you with information about executive education programmes or events that we are partnering with.
Does TPA Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here. We sometimes work with advertisers or other third parties to serve ads targeted to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad).
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters or the print or digital editions of The European Business Review. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties. Users can opt out of interest-based advertising.
We do use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
How is Personal Information Secured?
TPA maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
What Choices Does TPA Offer About Personal Information?
TPA offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you. You can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Questions and Feedback
Email: [email protected]