Last Updated: August 10, 2022
This policy provides you with the information about the type of personal information that is received through our website, applications, ads, and commerce services. In general, you can visit TPA websites without providing any information about yourself; however, on certain occasions we may collect, use, and share your information when you use our services and visit our websites.
What Type of Information Does TPA Collect?
Personal information collected by TPA may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information (Please note that we do not retain credit card information).
We may also collect information about you, such as:
- Username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- Products and services you purchase, and the frequency of purchase.
- Demographic information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website to, among other things, help us improve our site and your experience. In addition, this site uses targeting or advertising cookies to see which areas and features are popular and to count visits to our site. These cookies are used by third parties such as social networks and advertisers to collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising relevant to you, provide services, and to allow “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons to work. Most browsers allow you to decline cookies (check your browser’s Help menu) but doing so may disable some features on our site, and prevent us from recognizing you when you return to our site.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon..
TPA may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
Opting In and Opting Out
If you wish us to cancel, and/or stop the processing of your personal information, we will do so as requested. However, we will not delete information that we are required to retain for our business operations or required by law.
How Does TPA Use Information About You?
TPA does not sell personal information. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Verify your identity.
- Improve our services.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- Send you email newsletter about the latest articles and provide you with information about executive education programs or events that we are partnering with.
- Conduct statistical analysis.
- Provide safety and security of our customers and meet our legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Does TPA Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters or the print or digital editions of TPA. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties.
We use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, and other legal action.
How is Personal Information Secured?
TPA maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
What Choices Does TPA Offer About Personal Information?
TPA offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you. You can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You also are entitled to the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Request for your own personal information that we have collected from us.
- Request for us to modify, update or delete your personal information.
- Request for us to stop the collection, process and use of your personal information.
Notification and Changes
Questions and Feedback